- ¾ pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
When I prep these, I use the guacamole packs from Costco so it stays fresh. I will make it fresh with this recipe when I make it for dinners.
2 teaspoons lime juice
¾ teaspoons garlic powder
3 teaspoons olive oil
1. Mix the ground turkey together with the chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt in a medium bowl
2. Form into three patties
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with 3 teaspoons of olive oil
4. Cook the patties, making sure they brown on both sides, until they are cooked through
5. Meanwhile, make your guacamole. Mash together the avocados, lime juice, garlic powder in a bowl. Season to taste with salt
6. Serve burgers with guacamole.
I usually eat this with sweet potato fries from Costco and I pre-cook them before putting them in containers for the week. They still taste great when warmed up later!