Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
I am eating this right now, and it’s too good not to share the recipe with you. It’s supposed to be breakfast, but I eat it at all times. It’s that good! It tastes like a treat!
Ingredients for two servings:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Honey to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash and lightly dry sweet potato(es). Poke with a fork several times and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake large sweet potato for around 80 minutes, or smaller sweet potatoes for around 40-50 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce through the entire sweet potato. Let cool for at least five minutes before peeling.
- Peel cooled sweet potato and lightly mash with cinnamon and honey to taste.
- Mix almond butter, syrup, and vanilla.
- Top with raisins and chopped nuts and other toppings if desired. If enjoying right away, drizzle with almond butter. If enjoying later, top with almond butter mixture just before serving and reheating.