- 4 almond flour tortillas (I use the @sietefoods brand)
- 4 tbs pizza sauce
- 10 to 12 slices pepperoni
- Handful of shredded cheese (Use Violife for dairy-free)
- Preheat a skillet or griddle to medium high heat. Add tortillas to skillet.
- Top the tortilla with ¼ cup of the shredded cheese and allow to melt.
- Once the cheese is melted, top with sliced pepperoni.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese, top with a second tortilla and flip once the bottom layer is crispy and golden.
- Cook the opposite side until golden brown.
- Use a pizza slicer or knife to slice and serve. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.