Click here to watch the step-by-step video
For the dough:
- 1 ½ cups warm Water
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package @bobsredmill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Yeast Packet (included)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined. The dough will be very sticky; wetting hands lightly with water or oil will prevent sticking while working with the dough.
- Leave the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place for one hour.
- Wet hands and grab dough from the container, shape into scone size.
- You can fry them in oil for 3-4 min on each side.
- You can also use an air fryer, spray the pan and put it on 400 on the air fry setting for 5-6 min.
- Top with your favorite toppings!!