- 1/2 loaf of gluten-free bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup @silk dairy-free half & half alternative
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup half & half alternative
- 1/2 Tbs Gluten-Free flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs dairy-free butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut bread into 1"-2" squares and add to large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together your milk, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon until combined.
- Pour over bread and stir gently to coat, let soak for about 20 minutes.
- Spread into baking dish and bake in oven for about 50-60 minutes until center is set.
- In saucepan whisk together sugar, flour and heavy cream until combined.
- Add in your butter and heat on medium until butter melts and liquid starts to boil.
- Whisk until thickened slightly then remove from heat and stir in vanilla.