For the Coconut Cauliflower Rice
* 1 crown cauliflower, riced (6 heaping cups chopped cauliflower)
* 1 cup light coconut milk (reserve 1/4 cup from can for the peanut sauce)
* 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
* 2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 – 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
For the Peanut Sauce
* 1/4 cup light coconut milk
* 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
* 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Amino
* 2 tsp maple syrup
* 2 cloves garlic
* 1 tsp sriracha or sweet chili sauce (optional)
* 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
* pinch of sea salt
Buddha Bowl Ingredients
* steamed broccoli
* grated carrot
* Chicken bake chicken 4-5 chicken breasts and cut into slices to divide into the bowls.
* greens of choice
1. To make the cauliflower rice, add the riced cauliflower to a pan and stir in 1 cup of light coconut milk, 2 tsp garlic powder, and the unsweetened coconut. Cook over medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes until tender and fragrant. You can also buy cauliflower rice at Costco.
2. To make the peanut sauce, add all the ingredients to a container and use an immersion blender to combine, or add everything to a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
3. To assemble the Buddha Bowls, add a few scoops of cauliflower rice to a bowl and top with steamed broccoli, grated carrots, baked chicken, a handful of greens, and plenty of peanut sauce.