3 raw chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup cashews
1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce (I use Braggs Liquid Aminos)
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp green onions
1/4 medium white onion
* Salt + Pepper
1. Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews for 8 minutes. Toast them until you start to see some browning. Remove and set aside.
2. Dice chicken into 1-inch chunks. Cut onion and pepper into equally large chunks.
3. Increase heat to high and add oil to the pan.
4. Once the oil is up to temperature, add the chicken, and allow them to cook through.
5. Once the chicken is nearly fully cooked. Add the pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce, and seasonings (ginger, salt, pepper, etc.). Cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency. There should not be a lot of liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
7. Serve over rice or Cauliflower rice.