Bacon Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 and a ½ cups chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- ½ cup apple, chopped
- ⅓ cup red grapes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup mayo also you can use plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of garlic powder
- Cook chicken. Bake it, or instant pot—personal preference on how you like your chicken.
- Combine your chopped chicken, bacon, almonds, grapes, and apples with the mayo, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder until it’s well coated.
- Serve on a lettuce wrap or eat alone!! 😋