Sausage & Roasted Veggies
This sheet pan recipe is not just quick and easy for meal prep but also for the last minute throw together dinner meal as well!
Al Fresco Natural Sausage is the perfect keep on-hand item for so many quick summer meals just like this one!
- 4 zucchini cut and diced
- 1 large head of broccoli or small bag
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 bag of carrot slices or slice your own
- 1 package of @alfrescochicken Chicken Sausage
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Prep the veggies: cut up zucchini, chop the broccoli, chop the peppers into thick squares, and cut the sausage in desired slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and top with salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake for 20-25 min.