Shrimp Stir Fry
I don't cook with seafood a lot mainly because I don't love it, but my husband does so I'm trying to be better at incorporating it into meal prep for him. Oh, the things we do for love. Haha
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 med-large, crisp zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
- 1″ fresh nob ginger, peeled and grated
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add in the shrimp then cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Pour your sauce over top and stir to coat the shrimp and veggies.
- Serve over brown rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.