Coconut Chicken Curry
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package of pad thai noodles
- 1/2 bag shredded carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In Blendtec, combine coconut milk, peppers, tomato paste, garlic, and curry powder. And blend to make the sauce.
- Cook chicken breasts and when cooked Shred or cut into bite-size pieces.
- Cook pad Thai noodles.
- Sauté shredded carrots in a skillet for 2-3 min.
- Combine pasta, chicken, carrots, and sauce.
For more delicious Coconut recipe options click here