Thee Most BOMB Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls
I keep the ingredients for these on hand at all times. This recipe is one of those desserts that hits the spot every single time I need to satisfy my sweet tooth.Dough Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (earth balance butter for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2-1/4 tsp Yeast Packet (from the package)
- 1 cup water (warm)
- 3-1/4 cup Gluten-Free Pizza Crust @bobsredmill
- White Rice Flour or Organic White Rice Flour (as needed for dusting)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted) (earth balance butter for dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add 1 Tbsp of the sugar to the warm water.
- Sprinkle the yeast packet on top of the water and let sit 5 minutes.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, making sure to blend in thoroughly.
- Add the yeast mixture to the butter/egg mixture and blend.
- Add in the pizza crust mix; blend two minutes.
- Heavily dust a 2-foot long sheet of wax paper with rice flour—spread batter over the length of the wax paper, about 19 inches.
- Using warm water, wet your hands, and press the dough outward to fill the sheet. Keep your hands wet.
- Once the batter evenly covers the wax paper, brush melted butter over the money from edge to edge.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar and then sprinkle mixture over the dough from edge to edge.
- Pick up the short end of the wax paper and begin carefully rolling the dough over itself like you would a jelly roll.
- Cut the roll into 1 1/2 inch pieces and gently place the disks into the 8 x 8 inch or 9 x 13 inch greased the pan. Crowding them is okay.
- Let the rolls rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool until the butter stops bubbling, then flip out onto a plate.
- Frost and enjoy it!
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup softened butter
Click this link to see me make them.