I don't remember ever craving Thai Food, but I crave this meal for my meal prep!
Pad Thai Zoodle Chicken Bowls
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup nuts, roughly chopped
- lime wedges, for serving
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken to instant pot with bone broth or water and cook on high pressure for 6 min. When cooked, transfer to a cutting board to cut.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Assemble bowls with zucchini noodles and peppers on the bottom. Dice chicken and assemble on top of zucchini and peppers. Drizzle sauce over the top and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing on top if desired.