If you are looking for a tasty gluten-free dessert, you need to try these! These Cream Puffs are my go-to dessert to bring to events because I love watching people's reactions when I tell them they are gluten-free. Trust me when I say they taste as good as they look.
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup butter (Use @miyokoscreamery for dairy-free)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (I use @bobsredmill)
- 4 Eggs
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped Cream (Use coconut or almond milk whipped cream for dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Heat water and butter to a rolling boil.
- Stir in flour and reduce heat to low.
- Stir over low heat for one min as it forms into a ball.
- Beat in eggs all at once until smooth.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet with spoonfuls.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 mins.
- Let cool.
- Make pudding and let set in fridge.
- Combine whipped cream with pudding until combined. Fill puffs with filling.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Lastly, stuff your face!