If you are looking for a tasty gluten-free dessert, you need to try these! These Cream Puffs are my go-to dessert to bring to events because I love watching people’s reactions when I tell them they are gluten-free. Trust me when I say they taste as good as they look.
1 cup of water
1/2 cup butter (for dairy-free, I use Earth Balance Butter)
1 cup gluten-free flour (I used @namastefoodsllc Flour)
4 Eggs (organic, range free)
Vanilla pudding mix
Make as directed with milk
Add a cup of homemade whipped topping or cool whip. (I use almond milk for dairy-free)
- Heat water and butter to a rolling boil.
- Stir in flour and reduce heat to low.
- Stir over low heat for one min as it forms into a ball.
- Beat in eggs all at once until smooth.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet by spoonfuls.
Bake at 350 for 30-50 min.
- Let cool.
- Add pudding filling.
- Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Lastly, stuff your face!
Find more deserts here