I’m always making new batches of my ranch dressing!! Perfect to have on hand all the time, especially in the summer.
Pro Tip: The dressing thickens up if you leave it in the fridge overnight. Also, I’ve found I like it better when I squeeze half a lemon in it.
- 1 cup milk of choice (Use coconut milk for dairy-free)
- 1 cup mayo (Use primal kitchen brand)
- 3 tbs clean Monday meals ranch seasoning mix (Purchase here)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender bottle and mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 min.
- Stir before serving. Enjoy!!