Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
So many of you wanted this recipe when I posted it on Monday, I saved the step-by-step Instructions in my highlight bubble as well. I also added the nutrition info at the bottom of the recipe for you! Yay! Kolbie can eat this meal without having to take insulin for it which is awesome.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 cups broccoli florets cut small
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken broth and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Top with the shredded cheese if you want and let melt on top of everything.