- 1 Head of Butter Lettuce
- 4 lb Steak
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 lb bacon cut up
- Feta Cheese (Use @violife_foods for dairy-free)
- 1 Lime
- Cook and marinate steak how you like it. I used some balsamic vinegar, a little brown sugar, and minced garlic. While that is cooking, cook and cut up bacon. Chop lettuce and cut up tomatoes into small pieces.
- Place Feta in 4 dressing containers and cut up limes into wedges.
- Once everything is ready, layer your 4 Bowls—first lettuce, next meat, onions, bacon, then tomato. Last, add container of cheese and lime wedge.
- When you are ready to eat, dump feta over the top and squeeze the lime on top and mix it all up! Enjoy!!!