Turkey Egg Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 pkg cauliflower rice
- 1 pkg frozen organic veggie mix
- 3/4 pounds ground turkey
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add coconut oil to skillet, let melt. Once melted, add package of cauliflower rice.
- Brown ground turkey in separate skillet.
- Fry cauliflower rice for a few minutes. While that is cooking, make scrambled eggs in another skillet.
- Add frozen package of veggies, eggs, and ground turkey to cauliflower rice. Combine and add liquid aminos and salt and pepper. Stir for 5 min. Separate into meal prep containers.