Sweet Potato Waffles
- 2 cups @bobsredmill Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bake sweet potatoes for 40 min.
- When done, pull off skins. Place potatoes in @blendtec and blend until smooth.
- Next, blend oats into oat flour.
- Then combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until batter is smooth. Batter will be somewhat thick.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and cook according to waffle iron directions (mine suggests 3 minutes). Makes 3-4 large waffles depending on waffle iron size.