Pork Fried Rice
Click here to watch the step-by-step video
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 3 large eggs whisked
- 1 bunch scallions white and green parts separated - thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 cups cauliflower rice fresh or frozen (I love the one from Costco) or normal rice. I do both options.
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp pure sesame oil
- 3/4 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Crushed red pepper flakes if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add one tablespoon of oil. Pour in the whisked eggs and sprinkle with a bit of salt and cook until just set, breaking them up with a spatula, then remove to a plate.
- Add the second tablespoon of oil to the skillet and add the white part of the scallion, garlic, and pork. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper and cook until the pork is browned.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, coconut aminos and sesame oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender. Add in the peas and carrot, stirring, and cook until heated through. Taste and season with salt and crushed red pepper, if desired. Garnish with the green part of the scallions and serve right away.