- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp pizza seasoning (optional)
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz pepperoni (all natural)
- 2 cups broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and top with pizza sauce and pizza seasoning.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top chicken with mozzarella cheese and additional seasoning, if desired.
- Bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven (and add pepperoni, if using).
- Return to the oven until chicken is done cooking.
- Serve with steamed broccoli.