1 pound chicken breast
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 1/2 tbsp pizza seasoning (optional)
4 oz mozzarella cheese
2 oz pepperoni (all natural)
2 cups broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet and top with pizza sauce and pizza seasoning.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and top chicken with mozzarella cheese and additional seasoning, if desired.
5. Bake for an additional 6 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven (and add pepperoni, if using).
7. Return to the oven until chicken is done cooking.
8. Serve with steamed broccoli.