Gluten-Free Ramen Noodles
- 1 square @lotusfoods Rice Ramen (See picture below for reference)
- 1 1/2 cup chicken bone broth (I love @pacificfoods brand)
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1/2 TBSP Clean Monday Meals Ramen Seasoning Mix
- 1-2 eggs (optional)
- Shredded chicken (optional)
- Veggies (optional)
I get mine at Costco
- Combine bone broth and butter into a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and add seasoning. Add ramen square and let boil for 1 minute, then pull a part with a fork and turn to low and cook for 3 minutes.
- Cook your egg while the ramen is finishing and add to the top.