Whether you're paleo or not these Gluten-Free Paleo Pork bowls are delicious!
Gluten-Free Paleo Pork Bowls
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 medium carrots, cut into small dices
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a wok over high heat. Add the cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer the “rice” in a bowl and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over high heat. Add the carrots, mushrooms, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on all sides and cooked through 7 to 10 minutes.
- Push the mixture to the side of the wok and add the eggs. Use a spatula to scramble the egg, breaking it up into small bits.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix to combine. Add the coconut aminos, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with green onions.