Fruit Pizza Pie
You know it’s good when I have made this twice this week!! This has been one of the most requested recipes I have had recently so I am so excited to finally share it with you all. I have now made this often and I feel like I have perfected it. Plus the good news with this recipe is that it is so easily adjusted to be dairy-free as well.
Ingredients you will need to swap out to make Dairy-free:
- Cream Cheese
- Coconut Cream
That’s it. Simple right?
I have now taken this to multiple family and friends get togethers and this dessert has been a crowd-pleaser everywhere it’s gone. The sugar cookie crust makes the crust surprisingly delicious and playful. I like my crust to be moist and soft but with a little crunch. Not sure if that’s a way to describe a sugar cookie crust but that’s the way it tastes to me.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I use Cup 4 Cup gluten-free flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt I use Redmond or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (Miyokoscreamery for Dairy-free)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 12 ounces cream cheese,softened (I use @kitehillfoods for Dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (I use @miyokoscreamery for Dairy-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 small package vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped cream (I use coconut cream for Dairy-free)
- 7-10 strawberries, sliced
- 5-6 kiwis, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Bananas (optional)
- Make the Crust: Mix the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla until well combined. (You can use an electric mixer or just mix with a spoon if your butter is melted). Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Bake the Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line with parchment a 14" pizza pan or round baking stone. Roll the chilled dough out onto pan or stone, leaving some space around the edge. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow it to cool fully.
- Make the Cream Cheese Frosting or Pudding Topping: Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the cooled cookie crust and chill again to firm up the frosting
- Top with fruit in creative designs