Baked Oatmeal Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats gluten-free (I use @bobsredmill)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (Can use any nut or seed butter)
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for your blueberries and mix well. Fold in half your blueberries using a rubber spatula. If the batter is too thick, add some milk to thin out. If the batter is too thin, add some extra oats.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Top with remaining blueberries and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center comes out just clean with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blueberry baked oatmeal to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
NOTES: Use any mix-ins of choice (like nuts, seeds, chocolate chips, etc).
TO STORE: Leftovers need to be stored in the fridge to avoid it spoiling. Cover the breakfast bake or store it in a sealed container. It will keep for at least five days.
TO FREEZE: Baked Oatmeal is freezer friendly and will keep well frozen for up to 6 months.