Gluten-Free Baked Crunchy Tacos
- 1 box of gluten-free crunchy taco shells
- 1 lb ground turkey or grass-fed beef
- 2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning (I use my homemade version)
- 1 can black or kidney beans (optional)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the taco shells in a 9×13 pan.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the Ground Turkey.
- Add the taco seasoning and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add beans if using them at this point.
- Fill each taco shell with meat, top with cheese, then bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.