- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 1/3 cup Black beans
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, diced
- 1/3 cup Frozen corn
- 2/3 cup Diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1 1/2-2 cups Shredded cheese (Use @Violife cheese for Dairy-free option)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce (I use @stubbsbbqsauce)
- 6 tortillas (I use @sietefoods for gluten-free)
Equal parts BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. 1/4 cup of each. Stir until well combined.
- Combine cooked rice, beans, chicken, corn, tomatoes, green onions, and shredded cheese.
- Add BBQ sauce and stir to combine all.
- Place about a 1/3 cup of mixture on the tortilla and add another tortilla on top.
- Heat skillet to medium heat on the stove top. When hot spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place quesadillas on the skillet and on each side for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy.