Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb bacon
- @bolthouse Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing
- Boston Bibb, romaine, or butter lettuce.
- Salt and pepper for seasoning (or @traderjoes chili lime seasoning if you have it)
- Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper or chili lime seasoning from trader joes.
- Meanwhile, cook your bacon. I used pre-cooked, so I just warmed mine up.
- When the chicken is done, cut it up into bite-sized pieces and mix bacon and tomato in.
- Wash the lettuce and remove each leaf so that it creates a boat or cup.
- Then drizzle with ranch and top with avocados or avocado packs.
- Eat it like a taco and enjoy!