I saved the step by step instructions from yesterday in my Instagram story highlights for you! This recipe is so quick and easy and tastes good any time of the day!
Breakfast Casserole Ingredients:
- 12 eggs beaten
- 6-8 slices of bacon cooked and cut up.
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 8-10 thick slices of deli Ham cut into cubes
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheese (skip cheese for dairy-free)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Spray pan and combine all ingredients except egg mixture into a pyrex pan. Top with egg mixture, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 min or until egg mixture is cooked. Top with salsa, avocados, or ketchup.