Hearty Breakfast Bowls
I could eat this all day, every day! One of my favorite meals right now.
Step by step instructions added to my story highlights.
- Eight potatoes
- One package @aidellssausage
- 12 pieces pre-cooked bacon
- Ten eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Cube potatoes, add oil, salt, and pepper. Bake in the oven at 400°F for 40-45 min.
- Meanwhile, cook pre-cooked bacon in the microwave. Cut into small pieces.
- Next cut up and sauté Sausage on the stove top.
- Make eggs to your liking. I Fried mine on the griddle with a little runny yoke left.
- Combine Bowls starting with potatoes, sausage, bacon then top with eggs!
- Eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner!