1. Set oven to 350F and bake chicken breasts for 15-20 min. I use my meat thermometer to check temp and take it out right at 165F degrees.
2. While chicken is baking, coat Pan with coconut oil and fry corn tortillas for about a min or less on each side. Lay on paper towels.
3. When chicken is done, shred your chicken. I use my Bosch, or you can use hand mixers to shred.
4. Add bbq sauce and stir around. I just coated the chicken with it.
5. Next, lay out tortillas on a baking sheet, top with bbq chicken, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and bake in the oven at 350F until cheese is melted, about 5-8 min. Take out and drizzle more bbq sauce on them!