BBQ Chicken Tostados
- Corn Tortillas
- Coconut Oil
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken Breasts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Set oven to 350°F and bake chicken breasts for 15-20 min. I use my meat thermometer to check temp and take it out right at 165°F.
- While chicken is baking, coat Pan with coconut oil and fry corn tortillas for about a min or less on each side. Lay on paper towels.
- When chicken is done, shred your chicken. I use my Bosch, or you can use hand mixers to shred.
- Add bbq sauce and stir around. I just coated the chicken with it.
- Next, lay out tortillas on a baking sheet, top with bbq chicken, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and bake in the oven at 350°F until cheese is melted, about 5-8 min. Take out and drizzle more bbq sauce on them!