Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 zucchini squash
- 2-3 deli slices of mozzarella cheese (For dairy-free use @violife_foods or @miyokoscreamery)
- 12-14 slices pepperoni
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry your zucchini, then slice off the ends.
- Slice the zucchini but don't cut all the way through.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, then arrange your squash on top.
- Bake for 10 min. Pull out of oven.
- Next, stuff cheese and pepperoni between each little zucchini disc, alternating each with cheese and pepperoni.
- Season with red pepper flakes and top with another sheet.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! You can even dip is a little pizza sauce for extra flavor is you want.