Trail Mix Energy Bites
Serves: 12 balls
- 1 cup Dry Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Oats (I like ½ old fashioned oatmeal and ½ quick cooking)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup mini M&M’s
- dash of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 12 oatmeal energy balls.
- Store the balls, covered, in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for much longer.
Keep in mind you can create what you want with this. Add raisins, chocolate chips, flaxseed, different nut varieties, the list goes on!