This snack is currently my daily obsession
I am not joking when I say I ALWAYS keep these ingredients on hand, along with my homemade Granola.
Fruit and Yogurt Bowls Ingredients:
- 1 cup of your favorite yogurt, I use Greek yogurt for my husband and kids and @so_delicious dairy-free yogurt for myself.
- 1/2-3/4 cup fruit of choice. Mine lately is raspberries, kiwi, strawberries, banana, and peaches.
- 4oz of Granola of choice, but I always use my homemade recipe. Recipe below. 👇🏻
- 1 Heaping tbsp of melted peanut butter or almond butter drizzle. Heat peanut butter in the microwave for a few seconds until you’re able to drizzle.
- Sometimes I add some coconut as well.
Homemade Granola Recipe:
- 4 cups @bobsredmill old fashion gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients
- Pour onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 min stirring halfway in between
- Let cool and break apart
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks