Gluten and Dairy-Free Cheese Ball
Click here to watch the step-by-step video
- 16 oz Cream cheese (Softened, Use @miyokoscreamery for dairy-free)
- 2 TBS @cleanmondaymeals Dry Ranch seasoning or Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (Shredded, Use @violife_foods for dairy-free)
- ¼ cup Green onion (Diced)
- 1 cup Bacon (Cooked and crumbled)
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and dry ranch/onion soup mix.
- Add your shredded cheese, green onions, and bacon and mix well and then shape into a ball.
- Chill for 1-2 hours to firm. Serve with your favorite gluten-free crackers.
Click here to purchase a bottle of my Onion Soup Mix