Craisin Bacon Salad
AKA Famous Salad
- 1 pkg romaine lettuce
- 1 pkg spring lettucebring
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Handful of slivered almonds
- Handful of craisins
- 1/2 cup Italian mix cheese (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable oil ( or substitute with avocado oil)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbs mustard
- Pinch of salt
Combine all dressing ingredients together and make sure to whisk well. Store in the fridge until you are ready to use.
- Combine all salad ingredients and pour the desired amount of dressing you want and combine all together to serve. It is best when the dressing is on the salad before serving. If planning on serving a large group, double or triple the recipe.