Cashew Quinoa Chicken Bake
If you haven’t tried this meal yet you are missing out. Love the simplicity of throwing it all in a pan and cooking and it’s done!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and uncooked
- 1 cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 medium red peppers, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cashews
-First, preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray a casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
-Next, place 1 cup uncooked quinoa on the bottom of the casserole dish and layer on diced onion and red pepper on top.
-Place sliced chicken on top of veggies.
-Prep sauce by mixing together, minced garlic, soy sauce, fresh ginger, and 1 cup of water.
-Evenly pour sauce over chicken breast.
-Bake at 375º for 30-45 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven and add 1 cup of cashews and bake for another 10 minutes.
-Enjoy for dinner or separate into meal prep containers! 😘