1 lb. grass-fed beef
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1.5 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon paprika
⅕ teaspoon sea salt
FOR THE BOWLS
- 1 lb. Grass-Fed Ground Beef (recipe above)
- 2 cups cooked short grains brown rice
- ½ cup hummus
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 cup sprouts (optional)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup salsa
- First, preheat skillet to medium/high heat. Then, cook ground beef and stir continuously until slightly browned.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and spices and continue cooking until fully cooked.
- Separate out the ground beef into 4 servings. Then add in ½ cup cooked brown rice, 2 tablespoons hummus, ½ cup lettered, ¼ cup sprouts, ¼ cup diced tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons of salsa to each bowl.