Steak Salad Bowls
- 1 Head of butter lettuce
- 4 lb Steak
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lb Bacon cut up
- Feta Cheese (Use Violife for dairy-free alternative)
- 1 Lime
- Cook and marinate steak how you like it. I used some balsamic vinegar, a little brown sugar, and minced garlic. While that is cooking, cook and cut up bacon. Chop lettuce and cut up tomatoes into small pieces. Chop up onion to your liking, I change it up with small pieces or skinny long pieces.
- Place Feta in 4 dressing containers and cut up limes into wedges.
- Once everything is ready layer your 4 Bowls. First lettuce, next meat, onions, bacon, then tomato. Last add container of cheese and lime wedge.
- When you are ready to eat, dump feta over top and squeeze the lime on top and mix it all up!