2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
3 tablespoons Cajun spice
A few tablespoons of olive oil
3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
5-6 cups broccoli florets
Coarse sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Toss the chicken pieces with the spices and a quick stream of olive oil. Stir to combine; store in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you prep other ingredients.
2. Arrange the vegetables on their own sheet pans (preferably ones with edges to catch drips, etc.). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Arrange the chicken on a separate sheet pan.
3. Bake all ingredients for 12-15 minutes. Remove the broccoli and chicken. Stir sweet potatoes and roast another 15 minutes or so.
4. Done! Divide your servings out into containers and be happy you have meal starters ready for the week!
Turkey Meatballs Recipe: (Or use your own meatball recipe)
1.5 lbs lean ground turkey
1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt (Mineralize)
1 tsp. dry mustard
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup gluten-free quick-cooking rolled oats
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Sprinkle some Parsley (optional)
2 Tbsp. tomato sauce, no sugar added
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside.
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in large bowl; mix well by hand.
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.