You are going to love this!
I often find myself repeating the same meals for meal prep over and over again. This Southwest pepper meal was such a nice surprise to me. It’s delicious and very nutritious.
Southwest Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 5 whole peppers
- A Sprinkle of cheese for each
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the ground turkey.
- While the ground turkey is cooking, cut the peppers in halves and clean out the middle of each one.
- Set one pepper aside and finely chop.
- When the turkey is almost finished cooking, add in the ground pepper, cayenne, paprika, chili powder, garlic, and cumin.
- Stuff each half pepper with the turkey mixture and top with a sprinkle of cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until peppers are soft).