Greek Chicken Bowls
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into cubes
- 3 cups riced cauliflower or brown rice
- 1 large tomato cut into wedges
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 a red onion sliced
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs oregano (divided)
- 1 Tbs dill
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To prepare, chop all your veggies and add them to a large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil and add oregano, dill, salt, & pepper and set aside
- Prepare riced cauliflower according to package directions. Add salt and pepper and set aside to cool
- Add avocado oil to a warmed skillet, followed by garlic. Sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and seasoning to skillet cooking until chicken is fully done (about 5-7 minutes).
- Combine all ingredients into meal prep containers.