Garlic Red Pepper Chicken
Want a great meal with a little spice? Your taste buds will have a party when they try the Clean Monday Meals recipe for Gluten-Free Garlic Red Pepper Chicken.
And if you’re wondering how spicy it is, just know that I am not a lover of spicy things, so this would be considered pretty mild by those who love spicy food.
- 1 tbsp cooking olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 16 oz fresh green beans
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic or 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large saute pan or cast-iron skillet—heat on medium-high.
- Dice your chicken breasts into chunks approximately 1 inch thick. Once the pan is hot, add your chicken. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil on top of chicken. Stir—Brown on both sides.
- When the chicken is browned, add butter, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir.
- Chop your green beans into halves or thirds and add to the pan. Stir.
- Cover and cook on medium to medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Chicken should be cooked through, and green beans should be softened but not totally wilted.
- Serve with rice or zoodles.