Ham and Potato Soup
- 8 cups russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 16-ounce Cubed Ham
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 4 cups organic chicken broth or chicken Bone Broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (you can also use milk or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative)
- ½ cup sour cream (dairy-free sour cream alternative or just don’t use at all)
- Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, ham, Kosher salt, pepper chicken broth to your slow cooker, cook on low 7-8 hours, or high 4-5 hours.
- Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes (don’t worry, the ham won’t mash that much)
- Add the gluten-free flour, heavy cream/milk, and sour cream, and stir everything together.
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 15 minutes.
- Enjoy a few bowls!! 😉
386 calories | Carbs: 34g |Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g