- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 3/4 cups salsa verde or red enchilada sauce. I used salsa verde this time around. * 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 1 12oz steam bag cauliflower rice
I used avocado, jalapeno, cheese, and roma tomatoes.
- In skillet over medium heat, cook chicken breasts until lightly brown (I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster)
- Add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, water and reduce heat to simmer, covered
- Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through and shred chicken
- Add chicken back into sauce and continue simmering for additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of the liquid has been soaked up
- Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
- Top rice with chicken, cheese, avocado, or preferred toppings.