2-3 chicken breasts
3/4 cups salsa verde or red enchilada sauce. I used salsa verde this time around. * 1/4 cup water
1/4 cup onion
1 4 oz can green chiles
1 12oz steam bag cauliflower rice
I used avocado, jalapeno, cheese, and roma tomatoes.
1. In skillet over medium heat, cook chicken breasts until lightly brown (I cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook faster)
2. Add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, water and reduce heat to simmer, covered
3. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through and shred chicken
4. Add chicken back into sauce and continue simmering for additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of the liquid has been soaked up
5. Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
6. Top rice with chicken, cheese, avocado, or preferred toppings.