Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups @bobsredmill Gluten-Free Oats (old fashioned or quick Link below)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like to use @enjoylifefoods mini ones)
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob’s Red Mill
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying the cavities with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until the oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week. I put mine in the fridge as well.