* 1 cup plain greek yogurt
* 2 medium ripe bananas
* 2 large eggs
* 2 cups @bobsredmill Gluten-Free Oats (old fashioned or quick Link below)
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like to use @enjoylifefoods mini ones)
1. Preheat oven to 400F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying the cavities with cooking spray.
2. Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and process on high until the oats are broken down and batter is smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
3. Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity until it is about 3/4 full.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Store in an air-tight container for up to a week. I put mine in the fridge as well.