Twice Baked Potatoes
Step by step video
- 6 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Bacon, cut up
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Next add bacon to oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. Once cooled cut them into small slices.
- When potatoes are cool, cut tops off. With a spoon, scoop out some of the potato, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato inside the skin.
- Combine the potatoes into a bowl and use a potato masher to mix remaining potato, sour cream, cheese, ranch, and bacon bits and scoop into the skins.
- Bake again in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device