½ cup Briggs Liquid Amino Acids
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons warm water
1 tablespoon coconut oil
½ cup diced onion
1 pound ground turkey
1 cup finely chopped broccoli
2 large carrots, peeled and grated (or pre-bought shredded carrots)
1. Mix Braggs Liquid Aminos, ¼ cup water, red wine vinegar, sugars, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir using a whisk until sugar is dissolved.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons warm water and cornstarch until cornstarch is completely dissolved—heat sauce over medium-high heat. Slowly whisk in cornstarch mixture and simmer until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onions and cook until soft.
4. Crumble ground turkey and garlic into the pan and cook until turkey is about half cooked. Add grated carrots and chopped broccoli and continue to cook until turkey is no longer pink.
5. Pour teriyaki sauce over cooked turkey and vegetable mixture and stir. Simmer for about five minutes to combine the flavors.
6. Spoon meat over rice or noodles.