Spicy Turkey and Green Bean Stir-fry
- 1 lb. green beans
- 4 tsp. coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.25 lbs. lean ground turkey
- 4 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF soy sauce or coconut aminos )
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Asian chili garlic sauce
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey and garlic. Brown until turkey is fully cooked.
- Add the green beans to the pan and stir. Then add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and chili garlic sauce—Cook for 1 minute. Taste and season with additional soy sauce if needed.