* 8 cups russet potatoes, diced
* 1 yellow onion, diced
* 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped celery
* 16-ounce Cubed Ham
* 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
* 1/4 cup gluten-free flour (I used @namastefoodsllc)
* 4 cups organic chicken broth
* 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (you can also use milk)
* ½ cup sour cream
1. Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, ham, Kosher salt, pepper, and chicken broth to your slow cooker and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
2. Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes (don’t worry, the ham won’t really mash that much)
3. Add the gluten-free flour, heavy cream/milk, and sour cream and stir everything together.
4. Cover and cook on high for an additional 15 minutes.